The Eliminator Performance Products Blocks
Our Price: $2,625.00 USD
The Ultra block is essentially the same block as the Premier but is configured with different main bearing caps and fasteners. Designed for 2000 HP.
- Bore size is 4.495” (ready for 4.500” hone), but capable of 4.700” bore diameter with a nominal .190” wall thickness
- Designed to accept 18-bolt BBF heads with the correct angle at inside four bolt locations (10-bolt heads will work too!)
- Solid Ladder valley tray with cross-supports for incredible top-end strength and capable of large lifter bores
- Siamese water jacket design with additional jacket volume for water to assist cylinder bore cooling
- Crankshaft main caps #1 - #5 are ‘nodular’ cast iron, 4-bolt and press fit; Splayed caps #2, #3 and #4
- Main caps secured with Grade 8 bolts and hardened washers (can be upgraded to ARP hardware)
- Main caps have hollow dowels to ensure proper location and alignment, after caps have been removed.
- Cam housing bores machined to 2.500” diameter, thus accepting 54mm roller cam bearings